The Podiascan system provides podiatrists and bio-mechanists with an economical and efficient method to measure static and dynamic plantar foot pressure distribution. The Podiascan system produces instantaneous and permanent high resolution image of the pressure distribution across the planter surface. We sell this product only in India. The Harris Mat paper output is scanned and the resultant grey scale image is converted into colour scale.
• System consists of Harris Mat, Special Scanner Copier and Printer, Image Analysis Software and Patient Reporting Software.
• Economical method to measure Static and Dynamic Plantar foot pressure.
• Qualitative multi-colour output makes the pressure reading easier.
Used to Identify :
• Areas of potential ulceration
• Pre and Post surgical evaluation
• Degree of pronation or supination
• Weight bearing after surgery