Automated Vascular Doppler Recorder for ABI / TBI - VERSALAB Auto
DFCI offers a full featured automated ABI / TBI Vascular System for the diagnosis of PAD. ABI / TBI / PVR / Segmental Doppler / Upper extremity / Carotid Doppler / Penile Doppler / Venous Doppler are the different modalities possible with this model.
The system includes 6 pressure cuffs, a graphic waveform LCD display, Automatic BP Cuff inflation and deflation along with automatic indices calculation. PC software and USB connectivity is included for storage and performing the standard protocols.
• Automatic ABI, TBI, PVR and segmental measurement
• Automatic cuff inflation and deflation system
• Guided step by step protocol
• Large graphic LCD display
• Uni-Directional 8 MHz Doppler Probe
• PVR waveform
• Photo plethysmography PPG Toe Sensor for TBI
• Special Toe cuff is supplied
• Separate mode for complete vascular profile study
• Penile flow study
• Gets connected on to any computer
• Standards matching International specification
• Software for patient report generation & storage.